About Me

My photo
My name is Amber, I am married with three children (2 boys and a girl)! I love going on outings and adventures with my kids. I have found through trial and error that the more I keep them interested and active the easier my day is! Pensacola is a city with a lot to offer, unfortunately many people miss a lot of the fun activities that are going on all over town because there isn't a central place for all the information to be found. This is where Macaroni Kid comes into play! In each news letter I will touch on that weeks activities and events and I will maintain a calendar of events pertaining to family related and kid friendly activities!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bricks 4 Kidz




I recently went to the Bricks 4 Kidz Mommy and Me play time. My youngest, age 2 1/2, loved spending some one on one time with me as well as all the fun that comes with playing with blocks and the other kids that attended. The kids had a blast playing with the parachute and the balls running and grabbing certain colors made for a very fun learning time for the tots! With the block table open for use the kids that didn't want to participate in the ball and parachute game were able to play and build with mommy at the table. Its a great event to attend and very inexpensive! Check out the Bricks 4 Kidz website or the Pensacola Macaroni Kid site for more information and pricing!

No comments:

Post a Comment